Skip to main content


How to Enroll

Highland Park High School is ready to help students earn their diploma and transition to the career and college of their choice.  


A student must:

  • be between 16 - 17 years of age

  • have attempted at least one year of high school

  • be referred by a counselor

If student has an IEP,  we will need a copy  and the RSP teacher will review it.


Enrollment steps:

  1. Student will meet with their current counselor and request a transfer to Highland Park High School
  2. Does a student have an IEP? Let the case manager know you would like to transfer a student to Highland Park HS                                                                                                                                                                     *IEP Case Manager will call the IEP Case Manager at Highland Park school to make the referral and appointment.
  3. The Counselor or Parent will call Highland Park HS at 323-254-3421 to make an appointment Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
  4. Make certain to have a copy of the most recent school transcripts. They will be used to determine your current credits earned, and help the school counselor create an individualized graduation plan for the student.